Lysol on Pledge

>> Wednesday, October 22



I discovered recently that Pledge orange scented furniture polish and Lysol (aerosol) in its original lemon scent make for a good combination when cleaning wooden furniture. I found this out when I used Pledge on the cupboard door and topped it with Lysol afterwards. I wiped the area dry after each application, so it's not a direct mix but a layer of Lysol on top of the Pledge. The result? a nicely polished, pleasantly fragrant and germ-free surface that I am very pleased with. Started using the duo on the rest of my wooden furniture in fact. :)


Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP