February Saint

>> Thursday, November 20

Days amazed this scorpion's gaze
All in one November coming
Of time and age and 2K pace
Came my one most brilliant calling


His name be laughter, mirth or rain
From a February morning
True to like, my fondness gained
This stunned stinger's left here singing


Song be wrong if it's not from Jim
If it's for a different dreamer
November gave December's whim
See we're still quite glued together


Grip to grip, we board the ship
Set a-sail for glorious waters
And year-to-year we're living clear
With the Lord of Love's own letters


Blessed be birthdays, love and love
Blessed be me with rain
I thank the splendid moon above
For my February Saint


Caballero, M. "February Saint". Handful of Heaven © 2000

Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP