G'night Tree!

>> Wednesday, January 7

I woke up with a master plan -- photograph my tree and holiday decors that should've been taken down last weekend, post them here and... take...them...down already.

Picture taking early in the morning's the easy part. Packing the decors, Christmas lights, and that big black tree... now, that's zero fun.
It took me a good week to get Sammy (the house) Christmas-ready and I did that late in December. This means I've only had my decors up two and half weeks. It sucks that I have to box 'em up again today. Or maybe tomorrow. Probably even Saturday morning. =)

In any case, I've immortalized my 2008 yuletide setup through pictures so I can enjoy the holiday spirit a wee bit longer. One big smile to the joys of reminiscing, coming right up to sit itself down beside me.

First thing's first, sitting silently before me (dead center) is breakfast. Thought I might "document" what I had as well.


I'm back to eating healthy. Had a lightly salted mushroom and
cheese omelet with unsalted + high fiber crackers, a banana, a
small tub of creamy yogurt, and purified (never distilled) water.
(hehehe...) Now back to what I had gone online to do.
Ours is one of only 9 black Christmas trees
in Manila (back in 2006, that is). We used pink,
black, white and silver trimmings to make it
look more festive than your average green tree :)


Yeah, we're into masks and shoes, and
harlequin heads...


The tall vertical black & white painting that complements our tree is by Alex Sibug

The two "Third Muse" masks found their spots in the tree too :)

The hookah sisha pipe was a present from that fresh-faced singer/song writer with the tattooed hand :)




We enjoyed your company dear, dear tree... until next Christmas, sleep tight. ;-)


Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP