Cradle This

>> Tuesday, February 3

Cradle this
(a lullaby for all I see)
Words. Curse of Cupid© Psalmist's Chant©

~

You're in the middle of a memory
Smack between what was
and what I believe is meant to be
~
True is true, when you're here I see
Just how perfectly you fit this symphony
What was becomes only
What used to be
~~
Cradle this, sing me that
One true kiss sends me a-flying
off the atmosphere
And I would never think to land
If you hold my hand

~

I'll be the paddle of the boat you dream to be
Gateways open at the sight
of a very happy you and me
The angels will agree
They'll always welcome you and me
and our perfect symphony
in the middle of a memory
~
Your lips, your eyes
Your sound, your noise
Your laugh, your voice
You're always all I see

In the middle of a memory

(You're all I see)
My "meant to be"
Sweet melody
and harmony

(You're all I see)

in the middle of a memory.


Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP