L'Oreal True Match two-way Face Powder

>> Monday, March 30

The first time I tried this product, I used a big blush brush to apply it (which is what I've always done with MAC). It was a royal mess. The brush bristles caused powder dust to scatter everywhere -- on my clothes, my bag (!), the car, the carpet... This was never the case with MAC ( I'm not sure why)
~
Toward the end of my L'Oreal face powder's life, (and with little personal love for the product), I finally got to read its label. Only then did I find out that it was actually a two-way powder! Which means I could've used it with a wet sponge and it would have been a less messier experience. So I tried a damp sponge on the remaining cake and... I loved it!
~
It spreads so easy and the label said it perfectly: "it's super blendable!"
I'm on my second compact and I'm still loving it. It rarely cakes, if at all, and it makes "flawless" seem effortless. I'm glad I tried it a second time. I've since switched from mac to l'oreal because of the "super blendable" features of this cool product. MAC is still super OK with me, though... but L'Oreal's True Match face powder costs less than half of MAC's price!
~
Here's to the right kind of affordable shine, pretty faces. Continue on with MAC or go try L'Oreal. I'm officially a fan of both brands ;-)

Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP