Who You Are (to the 15th of forever series)

>> Tuesday, April 14

Who you are
("To the 15th of Forever" series. For My Lovely, on our 5th Anniversary. April 15, 2009)

You dwell in the rays of the sun in my mornings
As they hover, lightly upon my face
You are like a stream with water--fresh and redeeming
And I am soaked in a love that sings your praise
~
You are the motion of the grass with the wind's blowing
I am moved gracefully by your presence
With the shining of the sun come your truest meaning
And in its glow is your eternal radiance
~
You are the moon and the stars in my glorious evenings
The silence in a night only angels know of
You are the perfect lullaby with a heavenly ending
You are my life, you're my reason, you're my love
~
You are my justice after the longest and hardest trials
You are real peace after my many wars
You are the strongest truth after the gravest denials
I take comfort in a love that is solely ours
~
Bu, that's who you are
to me


Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP