I'm Yours -- the perfect modern-day wedding playlist

>> Friday, June 26

In love and tying the knot soon? Allow me a suggestion...



I'm Yours -- the perfect modern-day wedding playlist was released recently by Warner Music and it contains 15 must-hear songs (& I can't stress this enough: couples, you MUST listen to this CD) from 15 brilliant international artists. It's packed with melodies to perfectly accompany your audio-visual presentations. It also sounds perfect when played in between sets performed by your reception's live musicians.
~
Check out the playlist and find songs to accompany your first dance with your last love...Trust me when I say that a beautiful wedding shouldn't be without this beautiful CD.

The song selections in this album include: Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours", Craig David's "Officially Yours", The Corrs' "Runaway", Eric Benet's "The Last Time", Renee Olstead's "A Love That Will Last", Edwin McCain's "I'll Be", Corrine May's "On The Side Of Me", Ryan Cabrera's "True", Daniel Powter's "Love You Lately", Regina Spektor's "Fidelity", Laura Izibor's "From My Heart To Yours", Aqualung's "Brighter Than Sunshine", Melee's "Built To Last", James Morrison's "You Give Me Something", and Michelle Tume's "Lovely"

It's an addictive find. Boys, you can gift a loved one with this CD along with the engagement ring meant for her! Now there's an idea I might suggest to my buddies who plan to pop the question soon ;)
~
Stay in love, friends, and remember-- a stylishly sweet soundtrack is now available for you in one stylishly sweet CD.
~
You'll L-O-V-E the lyric sheets included in the packaging!


Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP