Health Valley Cranberry Crunch

>> Monday, March 1

Here's one of my current favorite breakfast staples -- Health Valley Organic Cranberry Crunch (Crunches and Flakes) Cereals. Thought it deserved a mention here since I noticed I could down a 14 oz box in just 3-4 days. Yep, been having it for lunch, even (call it love at first bite). It's a box of goodness packed with super crispy oats, corn flakes, oat bran, brown rice, and oat syrup solids, flavored with concentrated fruit juices, honey, and sea salt. All organic.
There you have it, my daily fix of whole grain fiber and essential vitamins, in every 190 calorie cup of crisp and crunch. I take my cereals with Silk Soy Milk. I enjoy it so, It's gotta be love ;p


Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP