Special effects for your photos!

>> Wednesday, March 3

There's always something fun to discover online. Today, I tried out a site that can transform plain photos into funny, effects-packed images that are so amusing, I guarantee you'd share the info with your friends once you're done reading this bit. The service is called Picjoke.

The first thing I noticed was that the site had no "About Picjoke" information. I may be wrong but this is probably because the site's only purpose is to add effects to its users' chosen pictures. The welcoming page features a host of images that show a lady's portrait done in different cool effects.

Once you decide on your image, it takes less than one minute to enjoy what I am quick to call the fruits of creative labor. When there, simply choose the effect that appeals to you, then upload an image onto your chosen effect, and you're done! Your special effects photo becomes available for viewing (and saving!) in less than 60 short seconds.

Another great thing about it is they come up with new photo effects every day. I thought I'd spend just around fifteen minutes checking the site out but it's been well over an hour and I'm still uploading my friends' photos on funny effects. This hot and humid day's master plan is to email blast the buddies with a surprise dose of happy. Now, having fun with my photos has turned so effortless and entertaining. Glad I got the chance to try the service out :-)
Here are what I've come up with: (model: facaderato's muse #1)

funny photo editing online can be so much fun! It doesn't hurt that it's fast too :)


Picjoke's picture effects include faces of top Hollywood celebrities, adding "umph" to otherwise "blah" portraits :)

Have fun with photos any which way you want...looks like Angelina and Johnny wouldn't mind.


Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP