FUNdue time!

>> Monday, February 2

This cute "FUNdue Ideal" cost me just Php 249.75 (US$ 5.20) at
Robinson's Galleria. Four forks with handles in different colors came with it.
Ladies and gentlemen, I joyfully present
my very first fondue!
It's perfect for melting chocolate or cheese
or heating a small cup of broth for nights of
romantic shrimp cocktails for two...

~
I'm using it for my beloved slab of chocolate...
for the mallows that need attention,
the bananas and apples that won't stay fresh forever...
the strawberries that will soon be affordable enough
to join me and my party...for one.
~
When the going gets tough, friends,
the tough eat chocolate.


Happy hearts month, sweet teeth.
Get a fondue.


Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP