L'Oreal Derma Genesis

>> Monday, March 2


This works for me. L'Oreal's Derma Genesis. It claims to be a "youth creator" that "re-plumps, tautens and illuminates" the skin. I don't particularly own a tired face riddled with wrinkles... truth be told, I don't believe I have any yet (knock on good wood). However, I do suffer from over dry skin that is often rough to the touch. Hate of all hates.
~
This is why I've been on the lookout for a really good, hypo-allergenic, not-too-greasy day cream to fix my problem. I used and abused the Neutrogena face moisturizer line for years, to no avail. This year, I'm turning to L'Oreal for solutions.
~
This here is solution #1. The Derma Genesis. It works like a charm for me. I use it right after getting my face squeaky clean and about 20 minutes before I put on my foundation or face powder. The skin on my face is no longer as rough as it used to be, so I guess it really does re-plump, tauten and illuminate :) ... been on it for a couple of months now and it seems to be doing my face a lot of good. It sure serves as a good, smooth base for make up, at the very least!

Recommending trial to anyone with dry facial skin woes.
~
Will post all future side effects on the product, if any. ;-)

Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP