Printer For My Prints

>> Monday, January 18

It's the first month of the new year, usually an exciting time for serial shoppers (I appreciate the shopping experience now more than I did in December!). True retail therapy is when you don't have to think of a gift list involving people other than yourself(!) ...January, for me, spells markdowns, sales and special promos scattered all over the malls and my favorite shops online. It's when I spend (significant) time surfing the web for rare and irresistible deals.

Topping my list of must finds this month is a supplier for print material to support my photography needs. As always, high quality, discount printing is the way to go. I mentioned PSPrint before and I gotta say -- with their current (& very tempting!) marketing endeavors, they still remain one of my favorite online shops to check out for pro printing requirements. I took a look at their site today and they're printing rates are ridiculously low this whole month!


The reason I'm yapping about printers yet again is, this year, my to-do list includes having posters created for my photographs. I'd like to give family and friends framed portraits as gifts throughout twenty-ten. Not trying to start a fad, just going for some form of originality ;) There's also the yummy idea of having a desk calendar created featuring Erato's monthly highlighted images. The prospects are endless, most especially since my ideal online supplier keeps coming up with spectacular printing deals. :D

Oh & another project I have in mind is to finally put together my wedding images. Not necessarily in album form... I was thinking of organizing the photos in booklet format, to add an unexpected yet interesting read to my coffee table book selection... how's that for a "unique" anniversary present for my beloved bitter half, ya? heheh

Keep your curse from cupid© flowing, artists!

Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP