Sahale Snacks Sing Buri Cashews

>> Thursday, January 21

Snacking healthy. Sahale Snacks Sing Buri Cashews proved to be another delightful discovery. It's a blend of dried pineapples, soy-glazed cashews, peanuts, and lemongrass, dusted with mild Chinese chili. You'll be amused at how "Thai" this concoction is -- I love the taste, save for one element it would've done okay without: the dried pineapples.


They stick to the teeth like crazy. I'm not sure it would be as good, though (if they took out the pineapples). Maybe if the fruit bites were made less sticky+chewy, then I'd enjoy it as much as I did the Pecan blend. I liked it, nonetheless. Sahale Snacks are always a welcome experience for my amateur+adventurous culinary palate. heheheh


They go for $4.50 a pack. Locally, you can find them at Healthy Options.

Free Hit Counter
Visitors

Blogupp - Connect Smart

BlogCatalog

Poetry Blog Directory ____________________________________________ Total Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP